The Director of Account Management will be responsible for building strong customer relationships and client retention strategy for his or her team. This role is responsible for driving a strong share of wallet, web of influence in driving up hotel spend, speed of ramp, online penetration and client product uptake as well as client retention and satisfaction.
- Has supervisory accountability for a team for account managers, and for coaching the team in areas of account review and planning, revenue growth, and account retention strategy.
- This position is highly visible and represents the company to the outside world and as such is expected to consistently live the brand in the marketplace.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional thinking and service on every project in order to create significant impact on its clients’ business.
- Develop exceptional client relationships in support of the company’s partnership strategy.
- Build strong collaborative partnerships with peers, internal partners and internal subject matter experts.
- Develop team to demonstrate excellent strategic skills in understanding the client’s needs, identifying opportunities, creating action plans and generating results.
- Close business through exceptional research, selling and communication skills.
- Develop team to create compelling proposals that demonstrate an ability to meet client needs and deliver results within applicable constraints.
Establish a client management process through formal client wise goals, metrics based QBRs and focused actions to drive client wise adoption of our products & solutions eg
Create customer advocacy and support new sales with:
Addressing and reducing leakage
Drive account management goals to drive cross sales & share of wallet for product sales & program goals including:
Speed of ramp
Other revenue opportunities
Create a client retention strategy and risk mitigation plan by focussing on
NPS / CSAT
Program goal achievements
Meaningful contract management and proactive engagement for extensions
Reference Number: 38906