CWT Meetings & Events is a global, full-service meetings and events agency with over 30 years of experience providing innovative solutions for both strategic meetings and event management. With over 1,400 event specialists across more than 75 countries, we deliver two sides of our brand to meet both sides of our clients’ business needs: the left-brain side that is detailed and results focused and the right-brain side that creates the big ideas and brings to life the “wow” factor. A line of business for Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), a global leader in business travel management, we take pride in cultivating a best-in-class team and providing a path to an exciting career. This is a unique opportunity to discover the breadth of opportunities available while learning more about yourself and fine tuning your career goals.
- Proven sales ability
- Possessed established relationship with suppliers
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Highly polished and professional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and motivate team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of MS Office
- Tertiary qualification in an accredited institution an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years Meetings and Events management experience in both operations and sales with a proven track record.
Reference Number: 36460