Tomorrow, you could be helping to create the future of air travel.
Emirates, the international airline with one of the youngest fleets in the sky and winner of more than 400 awards for excellence worldwide is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager.
Based in our national head office in Sydney, this position will see the successful applicant responsible for Emirates E-Commerce (Emirates.com and OTA) revenue streams, strategy and online activities across Australia and New Zealand Markets.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Implement and manage E-Commerce sales channels and strategies for Emirates.com and online travel agents.
- Achieve sales / revenue targets and marketing goals in the region.
- Promote the development and implementation of an online pricing strategy and market specific strategy to achieve online sales targets forAU/NZ.
- Expand and manage local OTA Commercial relationships.
Interested applicants must have:
- Completed a degree, preferably in marketing with an emphasis on strategic marketing, planning & analysis.
- Extensive experience in the E-Commerce environment, at a senior level.
- A robust understanding of internet, E-Commerce, technology, direct sales and marketing.
For further details, and online application process, please visit our website www.emiratesgroupcareers.com Ref no: 150002SP.
Please note: Telephone and postal applications will not be entertained. Applications close Tuesday 12th January 2016.
Only candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered and contacted.