The role responsibilities will vary depending on the level of the role but regardless of the position, you will require previous experience in event management.
The following is a list of skills required however not all will be needed for less senior positions:
- Staff management & delegation
- Event timeline and logistics management
- Large scale event program management
- Budgeting & negotiation
- Client / stakeholder relationship management
- Proven experience at a strategic level
- An advanced level of MS office software
- Events Pro system experience is also highly valued
The event schedule will offer a lot of variety and you may be working one week on an incentive program and the next on and large scale conference. The work environment is vibrant, energetic and promotes a collaborative and supportive work culture.
Of course this position will require the flexibility to travel at times and the ability to combine the creative side along with high level strategic planning and budgeting.
When applying, please submit your resume in a word document.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on 02 9278 5100 or
1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 9768.
Reference Number: 9768