Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company – and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.
- Monitor Managing Director Traveler Services, Australia and New Zealand email inbox, phone messages, internal & external mail
- Screen all incoming calls for the Managing Director Traveler Services, Australia and New Zealand
- Diary Management
- Preparation and dispatch of communication to the Carlson Wagonlit Travel network e.g. Management Briefings
- Handle correspondence including letters, faxes, memos and e-mail and draft responses where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements for Managing Director Traveler Services via Online Booking Tool and Staff Travel
- Management of filing
- Co-ordinate Management Group meetings and compile report packs
- Co-ordinate Team Meetings
- Compile reporting
- General Assistance with preparation of ad hoc reports, presentations and organisation charts, utilising MS Office Suite.
- Coordinating internal & external Meetings & Events, e.g. Managers Conferences, staff meetings and functions
- Manage assigned projects
- Provide general administrative support/backup to Traveler Services departments as requested from time to time
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding and skill level of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, clients & suppliers
- Initiative, Proactive & forward thinking
- Vast experience in internal communication and project management is an advantage
- Experience of working for a large and/or global company
Reference Number: 36674