Scenic is Australia’s leading luxury global travel company with offices around the world. We are currently recruiting for the role of Executive General Manager, Scenic Australia. This role will be based in Head Office Newcastle with the successful candidate responsible for IT, Human Resources, Guest & Corporate Affairs whilst also overseeing the operations of the Australian business by driving performance and ensuring exceptional levels of quality, efficiency and customer service.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Focus on the entire customer service delivery journey from Reservations to Operations whilst ensuring that our product delivery is of highest order;
- Oversee the management of the day to day operations within Head Office;
- Meet the changing needs of the business; drive business growth, enhance business operations, plan strategically;
- Collaborate with the management team in relation to systems, processes and personnel;
- Maintain all trade marks and Business Licences.
It will be essential for you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Finance or related field;
- Extensive experience in similar management roles;
- A proven track record in operations and corporate administration;
- Experience developing and motivating a high performance team and be hands-on and customer centric;
- Superior communications and negotiations skill, be results orientated and commercially astute.
It is desirable for you to have experience within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and knowledge of a customer service centre.
Please forward letter and resume to HR Manager, Nicole Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full PD is available upon request.