This growing team is looking for a new team member to assist due to an increase business. You will be the first person a travel agent calls if they have any ticketing or fares enquires. After given extensive training you will be the expert on fare rulings, airline routes and ticketing procedures.
Your day to day enquires include:
- Answer calls from travel agents and assist in fares and ticketing enquires.
- Issue Tickets on behalf on a variety of airlines
- Assisting with amendments, re-issues and exchanges.
- Remain updated on all aspects of domestic and international fare rulings and changes.
We are looking for an experienced travel professional with the following attributes:
- Previous experience within a ticketing customer service based role in the travel industry
- Experience working on a CRS system
- Understanding of fares and ticketing
Reference Number: 39981