Air Tickets of Helloworld Limited are seeking an expression of interest for the position of a Fares and Ticketing Consultant based in Sydney CBD.
Helloworld Limited is one of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses, providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across 8 countries.
As a Fares and Ticketing Consultant you will be an expert in Airfares and Ticketing. The knowledge and skill are used to issue Airline Documentation and assist Travel Agents leading to increased revenue for the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate and correct issuance of all types of Airline Documentation
- A pleasant and professional manner when taking incoming telephone queries from our customers.
- Providing superior airfare assistance to our customers, this involves being practical, flexible, accurate and offering options.
- Ability to communicate with your co-workers, in a professional and understanding manner.
- Must be punctual, professional and conscientious at all times.
- Must be able to assist in other duties as directed.
- Must be able to meet the service standards set by company KPI.
- Ability to solve problems professionally and efficiently whilst adhering to company policies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of customer service
- Good understanding of Travel Agency operations, both leisure and corporate
- High competency level of fares and ticketing, with ability to decipher fare sheets and rules quickly and accurately
- Knowledge and experience of 2 or more CRS systems
- Self-motivated and proactive in expanding own knowledge and skill set
- Excellent keyboard skills with a high degree of speed and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume by close of business Friday, 02 October 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.