- Fares and Ticketing Expert
- Sydney CBD Location
Due to movements in our New South Wales team we are looking for a Fares and Ticketing Consultant to join our team in Sydney.
About Air Tickets
For over 60 years Air Tickets has been making life easier for Travel Agents and airlines by providing a ‘one-stop shop’ for international fares distribution and ticketing services. Today, Air Tickets is selling airfares on behalf of over 100 international airlines to over 2,500 travel agencies nationally.
At Air Tickets our goal is based on a simple service concept – delivering air tickets quickly, correctly and at the right price.
As a Fares and Ticketing Consultant you will be an expert in all things Airfare and Ticketing related. Drawing on your specialist knowledge and skills you will issue Airline Documentation and assist Travel Agents in fare rulings, airline routes and ticketing procedures.
Each day you will answer Travel Agent enquiries, supporting them through fares and ticketing processes, as well as issue, re-issue and exchange tickets.
Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge and experience with 2 or more CRS systems
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of recent Fares and Ticketing with ability to decipher fare sheets and rules quickly and accurately
- Demonstrated understanding of the air ticket consolidation processes and airline systems and procedures
- Proven customer service experience
- Understanding of Travel Agency operations, both leisure and corporate
- Self-motivated and proactive in expanding own knowledge and skill set
As a member of the Helloworld Group – working at Air Tickets will provide you the opportunity to be part of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses. The group encompasses travel brands providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across eight countries.
To apply please send your CV by close of business Friday 20th November 2015.
Only successful applicants will be contacted