We are seeking applications for an experienced agent to join our Flight Desk team. This is the go-to team filled with consultants who are passionate about all things Air. They are here to assist the Customer Service Centre with flight bookings and queries and make sure that the best flight option is always provided.
- Airline ticketing for Domestic and International airlines
- Liaising with airlines
- Maintenance of airline queues
- Processing & actioning airline refunds and reissues
- Assisting with booking queries
- Group ticketing
- Staff travel
- Dealing with Yield requests for passenger relocations
- Working to tight deadlines
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Good time management skills and the ability to work productively in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to work autonomously and part of a team
- Personal travel experience would be held in high regard
- Experience in ticketing and fares is a must
- Competence with the use of Sabre
- Fares and Ticketing 1 & 2 accreditation
In this exciting role, you will be part of a great team with a fantastic culture and have access to the many staff benefits that APT offers including discounted travel on APT products and ongoing training opportunities.
Plus, you’ll get to work for an Australian-owned travel company who is as passionate about delighting our travellers as we are about the beauty of the places that we take them to explore. This passion, along with a profound respect for ourselves, our workmates, our customers, our community and our environment, has seen APT establish a position as one of the world’s leading travel companies.