Europcar New Zealand is seeking to appoint a dynamic and committed Government Account Manager to promote car rental and implement and proactively manage relationships with the New Zealand Government.
This is a “hands on” role based in Wellington. In managing this major relationship this Account Manager will ensure the delivery of a successful service of the highest quality with a structured, seamless implementation and the provision of timely, accurate and reliable data.
In this exciting role some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Visit Government agencies and promote the benefits of using Europcar
• Directly manage existing relationships with Government agencies within New Zealand
• Manage relationships with Travel Management Companies including product training and support
• Monitor and manage Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement as outlined in the Services Agreement
• Deliver a smooth Implementation of the Services and report on the progress of implementation to Agencies
• Develop a detailed, strategic account plan to grow Europcar’s share of the business
• Identify cost savings/behavioural changes that will improve the efficiencies of the service
To be considered for this position you should possess:
• Experience working with (in the capacity of supplying provisions of service to) the Government
• Experience working with Travel Management Companies (preferred)
• Account Management capabilities
• Exceptional customer service skills and drive to deliver quality outcomes for both external and internal customers.
• B2B experience in both account management and new business generation roles
If you are ready for an exciting opportunity and want to further develop your career please submit your application quoting reference number NZ 02/14 to Anna Dixon at email@example.com.