MSC Cruises is one of the world’s largest family owned and operated cruise lines, and is part of the Mediterranean Shipping Company Group, with 44 offices around the world. This position is based at the Sydney CBD head office at beautiful King Street Wharf.
Due to exceptional growth, MSC Cruises Sydney is seeking applications for the role of Graphic Designer and Web Content Administrator.
- Sales and Service – administration, localization and content design of our website/social media within company guidelines, and within company functionality associated with company campaigns.
- Work with head office in Europe effectively to grow online bookings via web and agent portals with effective upload of data
- Marketing – design/production of internal & external print advertising, TV, radio, brochure, banners & flyers for promotion and distribution of cruise products to all distribution channels both internal and external
- Operational Management – review, direct, analyse and report on web, print production and design procedures, file management, general administration, email distribution and tracking management
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in HTML/CSS for graphic design & content management, preferably in a marketing department or agency
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe CS5 Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Web content management systems
- Proven knowledge of Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Acrobat, ePage Wiz, Prezi, MSC Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Windows 7, colour management, pre-press printing preparation and coordination
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative in design
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Reference Number: GRAPHDES