- Offering excellent long term career opportunities within an established hotel group
- Excellent remuneration package for the ideal candidate
- Extremely supportive management team
Our client manages a significant portfolio of venues within Sydney with a focus on producing quality cuisine in a hotel environment that caters for the local and corporate markets. You will be working closely with the organisations Group Head Chef whilst having the opportunity to implement your ideas onto the menu.
The management team are very down to earth and extremely supportive in their approach to managing their teams across their venues.
With a real focus on quality the successful applicant will possess:
- Significant hands on experience in managing a busy kitchen
- Team development and training
- Ability to drive and guide your team whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Proven track record of stability in your previous positions
This is a great opportunity to join a great employer and renowned operator within the Sydney Hospitality market.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Peter Jackson on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 97063.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 97063