An excellent opportunity exists within a leading Corporate Travel Company. As the Head of Sales you will be responsible for the company’s growth and development. This company provides expert travel solutions to its clients using innovation and technology which sets it apart from the competition.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Development of a strategic sales plan that will identify key areas of focus and be executed over implemented time frames.
- Produce professional, creative and persuasive sales presentations when tendering for business.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with existing clients, partners and suppliers.
- Working within designed budgets, you will support the marketing and client development functions of the business
- Effectively contributing to the overall development and success of the company through the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Sales Management experience within the TMC space
- Proven track record in delivering sales results and over achieving sales targets using your sales and negotiation skills.
- Be adaptable with the ability to effectively lead and accomplish tasks by engaging other departments across the company.
- Proven leadership experiences
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise workload to cope with demand.
- Ability to travel as required.
The successful candidate will display the key attributes:
- Sales driven and focused.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on the quality of interactions.
- Be understanding and tolerant.
- Be Tenacious in a competitive market.
- Interviews commencing in the next 2 weeks
- Salary Package $160,000 – $190,000
Reference Number: 40551