Wholesaler & DMC
An exciting opportunity to join a great travel company in central London. The role will involve negotiating with 4/5* hotels in Paris, Nice, Cannes, Brussels, Luxemburg and Amsterdam.
Key duties will include:
* Travel on business trips
* Represent the business in trade fairs
* Deal with hotels related queries including book out/accounts
* Coordinate with data entry for relevant queries
* Update the business with allocation, freesale, promos and tacticals
* Educate hotels on the use of extranet
* Negotiate direct connectivity with chains
* Secure credit facilities for the business
* Negotiate override agreements with hotels
* Experience working in a DMC or TO as a hotel contractor
* Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
* Excellent presentation skills
* Flexible and able to work in a fast paced team environment
* Self-starter with ability to work in a highly challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
* Highly attentive to details and showing strategic insights in delivery and continuous improvement
* Willingness to travel for business
To apply please click below. James Roberts is managing this vacancy.
Progressive Personnel is a leading international travel & hospitality recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
Applicants must have the legal right to live & work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
Reference Number: TM646_144291431094770