As an HR Manager you will promote people development and implement human resource values through the deployment of HR strategies and policies, talent and skills development and culture change in line with company goals.
• Reviewing HR functions, policies and procedures whilst improving systems and ensuring company-wide implementation.
• Recruitment processing, employee relationships, performance management, problem-solving and company-wide HR projects.
• Development of organizational strategies, research and addressing of human resources issues.
• Establishing department accountability through employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, succession planning, AA/EEO compliance and labor relations.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff.
• Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions.
• Determining production through productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, accumulated resources.
• Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements whilst aligning resources with minimising the impact of staff turnover.
• Good knowledge of the local Data Protection Act and Employment Law.
Reference Number: HRM-001