Tourism Australia is a partnership marketing organisation, responsible for the global marketing of Australia as a leisure and business events destination. We work collaboratively with industry stakeholders to collectively achieve Australia’s Tourism 2020 Strategy.
Reporting to the General Manager, Industry Relations, your main responsibilities will be to:
– Develop and implement an Industry Engagement Strategy
– Develop and communicate information and insights produced by TA to the Australian tourism industry
– Proactively identify, engage and develop key Australian based industry partners and stakeholders who can partner in joint programs and leverage TA’s strategies
– Support the broader TA team in the development of and support for new areas of industry growth
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Tourism or Communication
– 3-5 years experience in a sales or marketing role within the Australian tourism or hospitality sector
– Well established network within the Australian tourism industry
– Business development skills in a B2B environment
– Knowledge of the role of government authorities in the promotion and development of tourism
– Excellent networking skills
– Well developed presentation skills
Please email your application (including a detailed resume and a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria) to email@example.com by 24 July 2015.