• A highly focussed service professional who understands that selling success comes from meeting client needs
• Experienced in international retail travel
• Computer literate to the highest level (Amadeus CRS preferred)
• Capable of managing a high level of work flow
• Experienced in working in a team environment
• Accurate and proud of your work
• Comfortable working to tight time lines
• Proud of your ability to exceed expectations
• Have excellent telephone and written communication skills
• A stimulating, proactive work environment
• A solid and growing business
• An extensive commitment to excellence
• A commitment to developing staff
• An extensive tour program
• A competitive salary with annual CPI increases
The successful applicant will have experience in the travel industry in a customer focused role. Extensive travel experience is highly desirable.
If you feel you are ready for this challenging and rewarding role please submit a cover letter and CV below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications close 10 August 2015.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
Are you eligible to work in Australia?
How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
Do you have a relevant travel industry qualification?