A new opportunity exists with this exciting and growing TMC.
In operation for 12 months now this up and coming business continues to develop at an exponential rate, and gives you the luxury of a work/life balance along the way.
We are currently seeking a new addition to our team. You will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a travel consultant and prepared to take on your next challenge handling a high end mix of clients with a variety of holiday expectations.
Essential to this role will be:
- Proficient capability in navigating SAM/Sabre
- Fares and ticketing skills
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service second to none
- Ability to independently maximize margins at every opportunity
- Team player and a ‘can do’ attitude
We offer flexible office and work from home options as well as a competitive salary and bonus to the right candidate dependent on your skillset.
An opportunity such as this does not come along every day. You will be mentored by one of the top performing global leaders in this industry.
Please send your resume highlighting your relevant experience.