Domestic & Online Consultant | Job Description
Junior Consultant Role:
- Domestic bookings and quotes for hotels and packages
- Online Booking Tool Administration & Fulfillment (SERKO)
- Ongoing training on computer systems
- Ongoing training on destinations
- Ongoing training on sales techniques
- Ongoing assistance with senior consultants with their segment entry and their accounts i.e. purchase orders or forms from accounts.
- Creating Tramada profiles
- Sits one hour per day with a senior consultant to learn sales skills and destination information.
- Reports and filing as required.
- Copying, printing and document ordering as required
- Back office filing daily/weekly
- Entering Hotel Commissions and other cheques into Tramada.
- Misc. data entry, including issuing insurance policies.
- Preparing specials for events and the website
Key Performance Indicators:
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new fares /new technology
- Tramada experience beneficial
- Amadeus experience beneficial
- Good communication skills
- OBT admin experience beneficial
Reports to: Operations Manager and Managing Director.
Reference Number: 001