- Develop and provide detailed and effective Business Plans to deliver client objectives and expectations.
- Prepare and present Quarterly Client Reviews, highlighting our achievements both in terms of direct and indirect added value. Demonstrate financial and customer service benefits.
- Use exception reporting to monitor and manage compliance to client’s travel policy.
- Maintain accurate profit studies for clients and develop strategies to maximize their profitability and/ or return minimum required profit margin.
- Identify issues and develop plans for issue resolution using both pure data and anecdotal information.
- Acquire a deep understanding of a client’s business and travel goals and then analyze program performance data in order to suggest structural improvements and product introductions that will optimize account performance
- Conduct detailed and effective implementation programs within agreed time frames. Liaise with other CWT departments to ensure all client specific information and rates are loaded into system prior to start up.
- Be the CWT “owner” of the client business relationship and ensure that all CWT account management products and technology tools are used for maximum benefit and demonstrated added value
- Implement strategies for measurement of service delivery and cost savings achievements against industry and contractual benchmarks
- Develop, manage and deliver client reporting requirements.
- Identify, design and agree Service Level Agreements. Measure, analyse and review performance with client and Customer Service teams.
- Use MI data to monitor and measure client/CWT performance against agreed objectives
- Keen analytical skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Numerate, experience managing P&L. Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively.
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- Ability to effectively engage with and get tangible results from engagement with a diverse range of key stakeholders, both internal and external, from junior to senior leaders, verbally and via email
Reference Number: 35385