The primary objective of the position is to manage the business relationship between the TMC and Client portfolio. To provide Egencia key clients with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programs; maximising savings whilst controlling costs and increasing market share and margins. As the focal point of contact for key clients, the individual must understand, manage and deliver to their individual objectives, using account management strategy, tools and products to achieve required results.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
1)Demonstration of commercial acumen by identifying growth opportunities and increasing profitability of assigned accounts.
2)Meets assigned profitability targets defined by the company.
3)Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by the customer.
4)Customer retention and contract renewals.
5)Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Customer Focus: Delivers proactive and effective customer service solutions
- Innovation: Innovates to improve strategic program offerings aligned with customer and company objectives
- Goal setting & planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
- Problem solving: Takes initiative to identify potential problems and determines the best solution. Involves and/or manages the people and resources required.
- Relationship building: Builds effective long term relationships with relevant customer stakeholders, industry partners and within the company to achieve customer excellence.
- Managing Complexity: Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to the company business success.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ Corporate Travel Account Management experience in a B2B environment
- The proven ability to cultivate deep relationships with clients
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel experience
- Previous travel industry experience a must