An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced full time Leisure Sales Manager to join the team based in the Brisbane office and drive the strong Domestic Leisure segment with a focus to grow the International Leisure business for the resort.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a sales plan with strategies to
achieve budgets and sales targets.
- Actively source and develop new opportunities within
the International and Domestic Markets.
- Maintain and build on existing relationships with key
- Represent the resort at trade shows, key industry events,
famils and during sales calls.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a
4 – 5 star resort or hotel or related tourism industry.
- Experience in key markets such as UK/Europe, USA and
China an advantage.
- An established network of key contacts and strong
industry relationships in the Domestic and International
- A track record for increasing sales and building business
in designated markets and the ability to hit the ground
If you are an experienced and results driven Sales Manager and would like to be considered for this role, please send your confidential resume and a cover letter to email@example.com