tramada® is Australia’s most widely used travel agency operating system. We are leading providers of technology to the travel industry, delivering innovative operational and reporting solutions for our clients in Australia & New Zealand.
We are seeking a Level 1 Support Specialist to provide customer support for our product range including tramada®, tramada® connect BI and booking engine integrations. This is an ideal role if you are driven by providing solutions, are customer focused, enjoy working with technology and are an effective communicator.
- Delivering standards of excellence in customer service and attention to detail
- Being the first point of contact for customers requiring product support through self-logged and phone contacts
- Strong problem solving skills to resolve the problem at first point of contact when possible
- Adhering to quality standards, processes and SLA’s
- Contributing to and maintaining the knowledge base
- Escalation of queries to Level 2 that require further analysis
- Accurately maintain contact logging using JIRA
- Liaising with customers, other support specialists including Level 2, Support Manager and internal departments to resolve issues
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with active listening skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills using mid office or similar
- Travel Industry / Travel Agency experience or 12 months experience in a similar role
Preferred Skills / Knowledge
- Back office system experience
- Demonstrated experience in accounting / bookkeeping principles (preferably in Travel Agency practices)
- Experience in using or supporting Business Intelligence Reporting
- GDS Experience
- Exposure to OBE’s (Online Booking Engines)
- Completion of an HDAA / HDI certified course or similar advantageous
To apply, please send a covering letter and C.V.