Seven Skies is one of Australia’s leading luxury travel companies focused exclusively on active and experiential travel to exotic destinations. We specialise in handcrafting incredible journeys that combine extraordinary natural, cultural and active experiences with the ultimate in luxury and personalised service.
We are an exciting business with a friendly, supportive, and collaborative team that works together to deliver extraordinary experiences for our clients. We take pride in the quality of our work, our individual and collective achievements, and our reputation for excellence amongst our clients and in the marketplace. An exciting and newly created opportunity is now available for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team.
Working directly with the Founder of Seven Skies, this role offers an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a diverse and varied position who is willing to make this role their own.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Creating detailed client travel itineraries, and other client travel documents
• Managing the booking process with hotels and other travel suppliers
• Researching new destinations and itineraries
• Managing Seven Skies’ website, including researching and preparing copy for new destinations and for news stories
• Maintaining Seven Skies’ image library
• Preparing monthly e-newsletter, and maintaining e-newsletter database
• Maintaining online trip management and client relationship management platforms
• Creating content and maintaining Seven Skies’ social media presence
• Organising and managing office electronic filing systems, and handling general administrative tasks
This is a part-time role, although a full-time role will be considered for the right candidate.
What you need
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for someone who has completed or is nearing completion of a Bachelor’s degree, has office management, marketing, communications and administration experience, and a passion for travel.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree qualifications (or close to completion) – preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Tourism & Hospitality
• Collaborative, easy to work with, and a self-starter, with a high level of initiative and a willingness to make this role your own
• Energetic, hardworking, service-oriented and keen to develop their career
• Great writing, editing and communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and take on a diversified workload
• Copywriting and social media experience
• Basic knowledge of Apple operating system and comfortable working with new apps and software
• Well travelled
In return, we offer a supportive and collaborative team culture, strong mentoring, and diverse work in a market leading luxury travel company.