The Austrian National Tourist Office (ANTO) i s the national tourism marketing organisation for Austria. Our aim is to promote tourism to and within our country through an extensive network of worldwide offices. The Sydney branch office is responsible for the Australian market.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team in Sydney.
In your new role you will:
– implement ANTO’s online marketing strategy
– co-ordinate marketing activities
– evaluate activities and prepare reports
– handle consumer and trade enquiries
– maintain relationships with industry partners
We would love to hear from you if you:
– have excellent German language skills (as this is our company language)
– possess extensive knowledge of Austria as a tourist destination and its tourism industry
– have experience in a similar role in the travel industry for a minimum of three years ideally with online marketing responsibilities
– have completed tertiary education in marketing or tourism
– are able to see the big picture yet pay attention to detail
This all-rounder position includes office administration and IT responsibilities and is based in Sydney with both interstate and overseas travel required from time to time.
An attractive salary and a great working environment await the right candidate.
If you are interested and suitably qualified, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission:
Friday, 6 March.