If you are highly organised, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, can think quickly on your feet, have strong attention to detail and marketing is your passion, this could be the role for you.
The Marketing Department plays an important role in maintaining and strengthening the APT Group brands, increasing awareness and value through strategic marketing activities within the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Produce and manage below the line marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Undertake database analysis and segmentation to provide customer profiles
- Manage our customer loyalty programs
- Extract and prepare data campaign lists
- Oversee the co-ordination of consumer functions and events
- Manage campaign budgets
- Effective communication and co-ordination with internal stakeholders
- Analysing and reporting on campaign results
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Marketing Tertiary qualifications or related discipline
- Proven experience in managing the production of marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytical skills
- CRM/database marketing experience
- High level of customer service and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work within tight timeframes/deadlines
- High attention to detail and proof reading
- Ability to produce promotional material that is creative, tactical and response driven
In this exciting role, you will be part of a great team with a fantastic culture and have access to the many staff benefits that APT offers including discounted travel on APT products and ongoing training opportunities.
Plus, you’ll get to work for an Australian-owned travel company who is as passionate about delighting our travellers as we are about the beauty of the places that we take them to explore. This passion, along with a profound respect for ourselves, our workmates, our customers, our community and our environment, has seen APT establish a position as one of the world’s leading travel companies.