We are Back-Roads Touring, a name that’s been around in the small group touring sector for over 25 years. While a lot has changed in the past 25 years, we’re still discovering new places to visit, finding and delivering unforgettable travel experiences and introducing a global audience to our product.
What we’re looking for from our Marketing Manager – Australia & New Zealand
As our marketing manager with responsibility for our established (and most successful) sales’ markets, you’ll focus on Australia & New Zealand. As such, you have a big challenge and a huge opportunity.
- Develop annual marketing plans for the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Manage the Australian/New Zealand marketing budget providing full monthly and campaign reporting as to efficacy of spend and ROI
- Manage the relationship with local agencies including PR, media buying (online & offline) and SEM to deliver value for money and produce exceptional results
- Work closely with the Head of Sales in Australia and New Zealand to deliver joint marketing campaigns with trade partners
- Contribute to the global social media strategy highlighting content/messaging which will resonate in the Australia and New Zealand markets and drive brand loyalty and online advocacy
Experience and Requirements:
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Understanding of the travel industry essential with experience across both B2C and trade/retail marketing desirable
Please direct applications to Hazel McGuire: email@example.com by 10 February 2016.
Level 1, 500 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006