Located close to public transport in the Sydney CBD, this boutique corporate travel company has recently relocated to a stunning, spacious new office. Experiencing a period of growth, a new Meetings and Events Specialist is required to join the friendly team.
The Job Role
As a Meetings/Events Consultant you will coordinate travel for individuals and groups attending conferences and events worldwide. Book international travel, and also organise domestic events from venue hiring to booking flights, accommodation and transfers for attendees. An exciting role where no two days are the same.
- Current travel consulting experience
- Experience booking groups, conferences or events
- Knowledge of a CRS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- High attention-to-detail and organisational skills
- Monday to Friday hours
- Close to transport links
- Annual leave loading
- Educational leave
- Excellent team environment and culture
Reference Number: HF40916