About HRG Australia
HRG is the international corporate services provider specialising in travel, expense and data management underpinned by proprietary technology.
About the role
We are searching for two passionate candidates who enjoy working within the corporate travel environment. We have two positions available –
- 1 x full time permanent position
- 1 x full time maternity leave contract position – 12 months
To be successful in these roles, you will have had extensive previous corporate travel experience with strong customer service skills. Working with one of our high profile clients, you will thrive under pressure and you will work well within a team environment where you will support others and be supported in return.
No two days will be the same and you will liaise with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Maintain high levels of service standards and consulting skills
- Coordinate and book all travel arrangements
- Offer dedicated customer service
- Constantly monitor changes that occur within the travel industry
- Prepare proposed costing for travel arrangements
- Attend client and supplier meetings as required
Skills & Experience
- International travel consulting experience – required
- Working knowledge and experience of a CRS – required
- Recognised industry qualifications
- Strong fares knowledge
- Proven competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great communications skills both written and verbal
- Customer service orientated with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomously and balance several tasks
- Dedicated team member
Why work at HRG?
- Flexible working arrangements
- HRG CHOICE Awards – chance to win an overseas trip each month
- Discounted annual MYKI tickets
- 5% leave loading
- Access to Corporate Bupa Health Insurance
- IATA ID Card – travel industry discounts
- One day off in the silly season to do your Christmas Shopping
How to apply
Please submit your Covering Letter along with your most up to date CV to via the links below.
Applications close Friday 5 June 2015.