The Walshe Group, GSA for Delta Air Lines, is looking to appoint a National Account Manager responsible for a corporate portfolio.
- Develop and undertake sales strategies specific to each brand within the portfolio
- Build strategic relationships
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Achieve key revenue objectives
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a field sales position in the travel industry, preferably within the corporate sector
- First rate communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of airline terminology, distribution practices and procedures
- A genuine passion for sales and business development
- Exceptional time management and flexibility
- Regular international and domestic travel required
Email applications including a CV and covering letter to
email@example.com by Monday 24 October 2016.