An opportunity exists for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead a strong and collaborative team, based in Sydney.
• Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan in accordance with sound business principles to increase brand awareness, gain market share and attract new travellers across the APAC region
• Oversee the development of digital strategies and online marketing communications material
• Build, nurture and be proactive in managing relationships between the Marketing department and all internal and external stakeholders
• Administer marketing budgets and reconciliation of monthly expenditure
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related discipline
• Background in the travel/tourism industry
• Extensive experience in a similar management role
• Proven track record in the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Experience managing a team of up to 10 staff
• High level of initiative, motivation, creativity, and drive to achieve results
To apply, forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line by 10 April, 2015.