A rare opportunity has come up to join this global travel company as their Office Manager. In this role, you will report to the Area Leader, assisting and supporting with the day-to-day running of this busy, dynamic office.
In this role as Office Manager you will be the main point of contact for a variety of duties including:
- Reception and meeting planning
- Assisting with projects including a new office opening
- Co-ordination of new employees
- Travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Plus other adhoc administration and reception duties as required
Essential to your success as Office Manager, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Recent experience in a similar office management role; experience within the travel and tourism industry viewed favourably
- A positive, outgoing, can-do attitude, with a willingness to work in a friendly team
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to multi-task
Due to the high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. Please ensure you meet the above criteria before applying.
Reference Number: 40572