Online Travel Technology and Implementations Specialist
- Full Time, Permanent Position, Fun & Friendly Team Environment
- Modern Offices & Great CBD Location
- Annual Health Expense Reimbursements, Volunteer day, travel discounts & more!
CTM is an award winning Travel Management Company recently winning its 9th award in 11 years at the prestigious Australian Federation of Travel Agents awards. CTM is a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation providing tailored travel solutions and best in market technology solutions for corporate clients across the globe.
Whilst service underpins our success in the market, the organisation is rapidly building a suite of new and emerging technology through a culture of creativity, innovation and free thinking. Whilst founded in Australia, CTM is now a global powerhouse with offices across Asia, the US, UK, Europe and of course in AU and NZ.
About The Role
Even though it’s all about low touch booking capabilities behind the scenes there’s an experienced travel consultant who’s in the know. You will focus on delivering exceptional customer service to the business who works with our clients using the online booking tool and associated technologies. You will be a vital part of the development of the online booking tool, provide recommendations on how to get the most from these products, perform testing and trouble shooting and be responsible for investigating issues where bookings and related systems have not quite gone according to plan. To mix it up you will be involved with the on boarding & implementation process of these products ensuring strict timelines are adhered to along the way.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Seamless implementation of new clients onto CTM product portfolio
- Provide efficient customer technical support of the end to end solution
- Contribute to team knowledge building by creating knowledge base documents and sharing information
Skills / Experience
- Experience with Online Booking tools (Serko & U-Book, Mid-Office Systems (Tramada) & Sabre GDS
- Previous experience in a Product Support &/or Implementations role is a bonus but not imperative
- An aptitude for technology and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated advanced technical skills within a previous role
- Understanding a cause and effect approach to technical issues and support
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
Why Work For Us?
Employees at CTM are able to access a wide range of benefits including:
- Employee Share Scheme: become a part-owner of the Company and share in the profits as we continue to grow and succeed
- Travel Discounts: offered by our valued suppliers
Insurance Discounts: including travel insurance, health insurance, life insurance and salary continuance insurance
- We understand that the needs of our employees vary and we are committed to providing an environment that supports a work / life balance. In so doing, we look to support flexible working arrangements, including part-time work and working from home, where appropriate
- Options for up to 12 months Sabbatical Leave (leave without pay) to further a work / life balance
- Service Awards to reward loyalty and an Annual Staff Awards Program (‘CTM all-stars’) to reward ‘going the extra mile’ for CTM
- Social clubs in every office to promote events and initiatives such as sporting events and fundraising
- An opportunity to give back to the community through fundraising and charity days
- Casual dress Fridays and ‘wind down’ drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
At CTM, we provide a working environment where employees can continually extend their skill set and, in doing so, contribute to the company’s success while they are building their own professional qualifications.
We are committed to continually improving our learning and development programs which include:
- An Online Learning Centre which provides training across a variety of core skill sets
- A structured competency framework to assist employees and managers to better determine current and future development needs to support career planning
- Providing staff with recognised qualifications, including a variety of Certificate IV and Diploma courses (Cert IV Customer Contact, Cert IV Business (Sales), Cert IV Business (Administration), Diploma Business Management)
- External training opportunities in areas such as project management and time management
Reference Number: CTM58