The Horizons Travel Group, which has been in operation since 2001,
specialise in International Tours for the Youth Market Segment for
Schools, Clubs and Associations.
The Company is seeking at individual to assist in the efficient organisation
and deliver of logistics of tours organised by Horizons, across both our
Sport and Education divisions. The role also provides a key customer
service and administrative function to the organisation.
• Tour Organisation. Work with Event Organisers, Suppliers, Hosts,
Venues and Attractions to plan all aspects of tours, including but not
limited to booking flights, accommodation, transport, sightseeing,
activities and attractions.
• Supply Chain Management. Negotiation of rates for accommodation,
transport, activities and sightseeing requirements for groups.
• Suppliers. Identify and develop relationships with international suppliers
capable of assisting with the delivery of tour requirements.
• Financial. Ensuring all tour components are managed within budget
• Communication. Maintain clear and concise communication both
internally, other staff, and externally, Suppliers and Customers.
• Travel Bookings. Supporting the Travel Manager in securing and
managing group air travel.
• Customer Data Management. Coordinating all tour customers’
information, including player, personal and passport details.
• Customer Communication. Answering all customer correspondence
promptly and accurately. Creating and coordinating the delivery of tour
• Research. Researching destinations, products, services and markets.
Compensation – Package of $50,000 plus Superannuation and Leave
To apply forward your resume to email@example.com.
OPERATIONS COORDINATORSeptember 10, 2015