Vietnam Airlines is seeking two highly motivated sales professionals to join its AU Sales & Marketing Team, one based at its Sydney CBD and one at its Melbourne CBD office on full time fixed term employment contract.The two Sales Support Coordinators will help maximize the Company’s sales and marketing opportunities working in collaboration with other sales team members, travel agents, tour operators and corporate clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Sales reporting using Sabre CRS and other internal programs;
• Analyzing of market activities and initiatives to enhance the Company’s position in the market;
• Coordinating of sales meetings, sales presentations & travel expos;
• Coordinating of sponsorship opportunities and media requests;
• Supporting reservations team and participating in agency helpdesk activities when required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the airline/travel industry with a business development or marketing background;
• Working knowledge of airline GDS & CRS with Sabre an advantage;
• Experience and/or working knowledge of ticketing, pricing and fare distribution;
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and within a team.
Interested applicants with full work rights are invited to forward their resume by 5pm Friday 1st May 2015 to Ms. Thuy Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly which work location you are applying for.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.