Salary from 80K + super
Global rail business is seeking to further establish themselves in the Australian market and are seeking a Partnerships and Distribution Manager. The purpose of the role is to develop relationships across Australia and New Zealand to increase the distribution channels.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a strategy on who to target, who in the market will be best to approach and then manage the ongoing relationships with your soon to be established partners.
- Own the agent partnerships, PR and marketing channels
- Develop close relationships with future partners
- Create promotional activities, newsletters and collateral
- Negotiate contracts
- Competitor analysis
The ideal candidate will have a background in business development and sales strategy and be familiar working in both B2B and B2C capacities. Being a strong net-worker will also be a big advantage. you will also possess:
- An autonomous work ethic
- Knowledge of business operational costs and profitability
- Superior communication skills to speak to anyone at any level of a business
- Ability to travel regularly.
If successful, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary , staff discounts and extensive famil program to get to know the product inside out. Training will take place in the UK office.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9639.
Reference Number: 9639