Key Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Provides efficient and effective sales and administration support to the managers and the sales team.
- Assists the managers and the sales team by providing an organized administrative environment, which enables the team to work efficiently.
- Maintains an up to date database of agencies and corporate accounts.
- Supports Sales Manager and the entire sales team by being the telephone point of contact for the corporate accounts, agencies, and key customers.
- Maintains regular contact with the support staff of AA’s partner carriers in order to build up AA awareness and develop relationship.
- Supports Marketing in handling AA Product and Service Updates.
- When required, distributes promotional materials to the travel industry and corporate customers as and when required.
- Coordinates with the appropriate offices for all TAC, ID PASS, AD75 and staff travel.
- Manages business travel logistics and handles T&I and other expense reports including but not limited to AA/OA business pass requests, hotel reservation, ground transportation arrangements, T&I report, etc.
- Acts as point of contact for OA’s business pass requests with AA. Manages and processes OA ticket requests.
- Coordinates and orders of all relevant supplies including point of sale materials in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and disseminates the relevant VISION and Datanet Reports when needed.
- Assists in the development, distribution and maintenance of the net fare programs.
- Acts as a contact window and transfer customer complaints handling/claims to BRO.
- Performs ad-hoc projects as required.
Core Competencies & Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office functionality, in particular, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize a number of jobs and manage multiple projects at one time
- A good team player, self-motivated with positive attitude
- Willingness to work extra hours and travel when needed
- Must be able to meet time sensitive deadlines
Please send your resume in English to American Airlines Pacific HR by clicking apply now and indicate the Reference Number in your email subject. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference Number: PSA53