This role will be assisting travel agents with fare construction and fare rules, so a passion for airfares and excellent customer service is essential. You will have solid fares knowledge, experience reading airline contracts and great attention to detail.
As a Fares Consultant your duties will include:
- Assisting with fare/air queries via email and over the phone
- Assisting with difficult itineraries and providing logical solutions
- Manually checking nett and published fare routes
Essential to your success, the following experience is required:
- Proven experience in working with airfares
- An understanding of fare construction and proficient reading fare rules
- Recent CRS experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be flexible, motivated & a team player
SALARY ON OFFER
The successful job seeker can expect a salary package of up to $50,000 (depending on experience) plus a very generous bonus structure. Also on offer is Monday to Friday hours, central office location and great company benefits.