Helloworld Limited is one of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses,
providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist
government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services
across 8 countries. Located in the North Sydney office, the Product Manager
role forms a part of the Commercial division.
The Product Manager role is responsible for sourcing product from a broad
range of helloworld preferred partners to ensure network, commercial and
marketing objectives are maximised. In addition the successful candidate
will conduct regular supplier review meetings in close collaboration with
Marketing, Sales and Contracting teams to ensure activity plans are
driving positive commercial outcomes. He/she would be required to identify
trends and opportunities in the market to ensure a constant supply of
relevant product is sourced, underpinned by strategic supplier initiatives to
compliment planned activity.
Essential knowledge and experience:
• Previous experience in the travel industry (min 5 years) is highly
• A proven record in a Product related environment.
• Understanding of the retail travel market and its various distribution
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and
implement creative thinking in all market conditions.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of supplier / procurement contracts and legal
Please submit your application to
email@example.com by Friday 24 April 2015