Phil Hoffmann Travel is seeking a Product Manager to join our team. This is a newly created role and will suit those who have a passion for applying their creative talent and innovative mind to develop travel product with a focus on online distribution. At Phil Hoffmann Travel we are known for our strong work ethic and superior customer service standards, but there’s so much more:
• a family environment
• a workplace committed to ongoing training
• the opportunity to take part in a variety of travel experiences
• support from your colleagues
• the opportunity for growth and advancement
• employee Wellbeing program
The Product Manager will be overseeing the Product and Groups teams, and will be responsible for research and development of new product/itineraries and their subsequent distribution via online and traditional marketing channels. The Product Manager will also conduct training and seminar presentations on product as required. The successful candidate will be key to driving Phil Hoffmann Travel’s online presence and identifying products to compliment and enhance the existing Phil Hoffmann Travel portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Previous management experience within the travel industry is ideal
• Proven experience in a product role
• Experience in an Online Travel Agency preferred
• Excellent communication skills for liaising with both internal clients and external suppliers
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work to strict time lines.
This position includes a negotiated salary based on experience and qualifications, individual and team based incentives, and full travel industry benefits. Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia and can clearly demonstrate the above criteria, are selected for an interview and will be contacted. Applications submitted by COB Tue 9 Jun 2015.