Excellent basic salary, commission scheme, 25 days leave, flexible working & healthcare
Established 10 years ago, we’re now looking to welcome more individuals to our professional team. Reporting to one of our experienced account manager’s, you will provide two managers with assistance and support.
There isn’t a normal day at Progressive, but typical duties will include the following:
* Receiving email applications from candidates and filtering those that meet the requirements
* Searching numerous databases for passive and active candidates
* Updating the database
* Posting job adverts to a variety of travel specific and general job boards
* Formatting CV’s that are consistently professional and on brand
We believe we are successful at what we do as we have the following skills/attributes (and therefore welcome applicants who share these traits):
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong administration skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines
* Professional & reliable
* Hungry and driven by success
* Trustworthy & professional
In addition to the above, you will either come from a travel background (operations, reservations, administration) or have recruitment experience as an administrator, researcher or resourcer.
Click to apply. Think Big Recruitment in Cape Town is handling this vacancy. Any applications made directly will be sent to Think Big Recruitment.
Progressive Personnel is a leading international travel & hospitality recruitment consultancy with offices in England, Scotland, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
Applicants must have the legal right to live & work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings.
Reference Number: T691_144317833452534