Grand Circle Cruise Line is in the business of changing the lives of our travelers, our employees
and the communities in which we work and travel.
As the largest direct marketer of international travel, adventure and discovery for North
Americans aged 50-plus, we are seeking the right candidate for our SE Asia/Australasia region:
Regional Manager- Small Ships – SE Asia/Australasia
You will be responsible for:
· Working closely with our regional Area Managers and Small Ships leadership to develop
new programs for our new SE Asia based small ship operation, and driving improvement
· Working with the regional Area Managers to deliver the day-to-day land operations to
achieve quality goals.
· Supporting our regional teams to Hire/Train/Schedule/Coach/Manage Program Directors
for our small ship programs in order to achieve excellence.
· Driving the creation of a strong team of high performing Program Directors who
exemplify the company’s culture, values and team spirit.
· Creating strong relationships with primary and secondary vendors and supporting buying
and profitability goals for land in Australasia.
· Providing 24/7 Emergency support and driving resolutions of issues.
You must possess:
· Based in one of the countries in the region, with the full right to work.
· Strong Asian travel and/or tourism experience ideally with Small Ships or Expedition
· Strong product background and knowledge of SE Asia region, with an emphasis on
Learning and Discovery, and immersion in local cultures.
· Excellent interpersonal / communication and problem solving skills.
· Proven vendor relations and negotiation skills.
· Fluency in written & spoken English .
· Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel.
· Ability to implement the company’s performance driven strategy with a strong focus on
product quality, operational initiatives and cost management.
· The right aptitude and discipline to work from home.
· Willingness to travel extensively throughout the SE Asia region, and be able to spend time
on the road to support Program Directors and program management.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and an introductory email to: Joel Katz