• The role is responsible for the management and
implementation of airline product and fares for Aust., NZ
and 7 South East Asian markets.
• Responsible to drive revenue in Australia and New Zealand
for Sichuan Airlines and Virgin Atlantic, and provide
business strategies using analytics and data to ensure we
achieve budget. Work very closely with the RGM to
ensure all activity for both carriers in market and revenue
budgets are met and exceeded.
You will be responsible for:
• Implement marketing plan with Regional General
Manager to enhance existing, and create new business
• Explore and develop new and alternative sales
strategies through appropriate research and market
analysis including reporting on group movements and
predicted trends to the Regional General Manager.
• Maximise revenue opportunities through the
establishment and maintenance of advantageous
relationships with key partners in all markets.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of the aviation
• Proven experience Travel and Tourism preferred in sales
or business development manager role (Minimum 3
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business
Friday, 26 June 2015.