STA Travel boasts a worldwide network of more than 450 stores, with more than 100 in Australia and New Zealand. We operate in more than 75 countries across 15 time zones and employ some 3,000 people speaking over 60 languages! Last year we sent more than 2 million travellers packing and our turnover exceeded USD$1.1 billion worldwide.
The Role in short:You will be directly responsible for the overall success and performance of the Queensland sales team. Using your coaching and influencing skills, you will lead Store Managers to drive and deliver store budgets, champion and celebrate success. What your day looks like:
• In partnership with the Sales Director, you will establish a sales strategy to deliver growth which exceeds sales targets in volume, revenue, growth and productivity
• Through effective communication and performance management you’ll lead Store Managers to achieve sales results and where necessary implement actions plans to protect and deliver revenue targets
• You will work in collaboration with the training, product team and suppliers to design & deliver an effective product knowledge development plan.
• You will work on resourcing your region with human capital ensuring talent pools and succession plans are in place.
• Proactively identifying and feeding back opportunities to deliver product/sales enhancements, improve operational efficiencies, staff engagement and the customer experience.
Who we are looking for:
• A minimum of three years in a sales leadership position
• Proven ability to build, motivate, develop and retain a sales leadership team and sales force involving multiple distribution channels, market segments, vast product lines and diverse geographic markets
• Demonstrated aptitude to quickly comprehend key financial leverage points to develop opportunities to expand increase sales opportunities
If this sounds like you then visit www.statravel.com.au/workforus and let us know why you are the perfect person for the role!