A vacancy exists for Reservation Sales Consultants with Helloworld Limited.
Helloworld Limited is one of Australia’s leading integrated travel businesses, providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across 8 countries
Located in Sydney, in the Wholesale division of Helloworld Limited, your role will be to wow our customers by using your sales and customer handling skills to create the perfect holiday. The roles are full time positions.
You will be responsible for:
- answering inbound phone calls from customers including direct passengers and Travel Agents;
- building relationships with customers using proven sales techniques;
- identifying our customer’s holiday package or travel needs;
- assisting our customer in creating an innovative holiday solution;
- creating the holiday quote/option/booking (as required) using the relevant contact centre desk-top reservation and support systems;
- identifying opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell products with a focus on preferred suppliers;
- closing the sale by converting quotes and options into confirmed bookings; and
- identifying and providing appropriate service recovery to customers who report dissatisfaction with service with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- year 12 minimum education level;
- demonstrated experience in a customer service environment; sales experience or proven ability to achieve targets;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- systems aptitude & experience in typing; ability to make decisions and a drive for results;
- sense of urgency and drive to meet or exceed performance targets;
- passion for travel; and
- a passion for creating great holiday experiences.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume to by close of business Monday, 12th October 2015.
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.