Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is a new joint venture organization which draws together the talents of one of Fiji’s most predominant businesses and the global expertise of a well-respected international partner to provide outsourcing contact centre and back-office services to both local and international clients. This Centre of Excellence has engaged state of the art technology to ensure the highest quality of customer service can be achieved and sustained into the future.
There is a unique opportunity to become part of this exciting new team and share in the success of this venture.
(Chinese speaking) Contact Centre Consultant
To provide excellence in the sales and promotion of client services ensuring KPIs and business objectives are met.
Key Responsible Areas:
- Provide exceptional experiences to clients and customers of the Centre of Excellence
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Build relationships with customers using proven sales techniques
- Identify and fulfil the customer’s needs
- Create the booking (as required) using the relevant contact centre desk-top reservation and support system
- Identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell products and services
- Close the sale
- Identify and provide appropriate service recovery to customers who report dissatisfaction with service with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken Englis
- Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is required
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level
- Proven customer service experience, especially in a Contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Proven ability to strive for on-going excellence
- Proven clear and concise communication skills to all levels of staff and customers
Work visa will be arranged/discussed with the successful applicants.
All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be forwarded no later than Sunday 24th May, 2015 to:-
Vacancy: “Contact Centre Consultant”
Human Resources Coordinator
Pacific Centrecom Fiji Ltd
G. P.O. Box 17698
Or alternatively email with the subject “Contact Centre Consultant” to: email@example.com