If you know your GDS inside out and would like to step away from full reservations and gain a new travel role with a difference, then this may be the job for you!
This well known and well respected airline centrally located in Melbourne are in need of an experienced team member for an initial 6 month contract!
* You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service and servicing escalation enquiries including amendments, cancellations and reroutes along with any additional requests that your client may have.
* This is a great opportunity for an experienced travel industry professional to specialise in fares and ticketing and work in an after-sales environment.
* Prior to ticketing, ensure all elements of the booking are correct to include names, booking class, duration.
* Ticketing using a CRS within the specified airline deadline
* Accurately building fares using the correct relevant airline contract and negotiated fares.
* To support and assist the reservation department on ticketing related queries
* Organising BSP refunds, ticket reissue and revalidation
* Sending out tickets to clients in due time
* Previous airline or consolidator ticketing experience using a GDS
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Proven experience in Customer Service
* Excellent at multitasking and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Good oral and written communication skills in English
* Proven experience re-issuing and revalidating tickets
The successful candidate can expect a competitive hourly rate + super. Upon completion of the initial 6 month contract there may be opportunity for this position to be made permanent.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Katie on 02 9113 7272 or click ‘Apply Now’ below and follow our easy to view instructions.
Reference Number: 1849KF1