We are looking for a motivated, full time Reservations Manager to work within our Brisbane CBD office.
The successful applicant will require:
- Minimum 5 years previous travel industry experience
- An ability to reach and exceed sales targets
- An ability to drive and motivate other staff to reach and exceed targets
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Previous experience in staff training preferred
- A sound working knowledge of Amadeus is preferred
- A strong work ethic and dedication to the role
- A patient, helpful disposition with a confident and positive attitude
This is a varied role and will include the daily management of a small reservations team in addition to a hands on involvement in all reservations duties.
The successful candidate must have a genuine hunger for success and a mature and positive outlook on life.
- A competitive salary package + incentives
- Ongoing training
- Famil opportunities
- Opportunity to become a specialist in our amazing South Pacific product
We are a boutique travel company specialising in travel to the South Pacific, committed to exceeding expectations in service and innovation. If you enjoy working within a small team environment and enjoy being a specialist in your chosen field, contact us today!