This is a hands on position dealing mostly with Travel Agents and involves managing the day to day operations of the reservations department ensuring sales targets and profitability levels are met. You will be taking responsibility for all current and future client experiences, distributing brochure requests and converting sales leads and enquiries to bookings.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Previous team leading / management experience
- A broad range of destination knowledge with specialist knowledge in one or more destinations
- A flexible managerial style to suit a team of varied skill and knowledge
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude to the job
- High level written and verbal communications skills
- A wholesale travel background
- Strong fares knowledge and GDS experience
An excellent opportunity with a professional travel company. Ideal start date in early to mid December.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 9788.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit
Reference Number: 9788